Comment on page
- 1.Open the folding tripod, make sure that the buckle is locked, and then install the two carbon tubes to the body according to the hole position of the body.
2. Attach the left and right wings to the fuselage. (Make sure the spring buckle is locked when installing)
3. Install the arm to the wing (when installing, align the socket first, and then snap the buckle)
4. Assemble the tail and install it on the drone.
5. Install copter propeller and fixed-wing propeller with the matching screws to ensure that the screws are tightened.
6. After the whole machine is installed, put the battery in the battery compartment, lift the aircraft horizontally upward at the designated position, and test whether the center of gravity is appropriate by adjusting the position of the battery.
7. After the center of gravity test is completed, secure the battery with the strap.