- 1.Be sure to install the antenna before powering on the device, and check whether the antenna interface is tight, otherwise the circuit will be damaged.
- 2.Please ensure that the power supply voltage of the device is within the specified voltage range, otherwise it will cause circuit damage.
- 3.Try to ensure that the device antenna is upright and is not blocked by obstacles, so as to avoid the reduction of transmission distance due to blocking.
- 4.Please use the specified type of antenna to ensure that the parameters such as frequency band and impedance match.
- 5.During integrated installation, ensure that the device is kept at a certain distance from other electronic devices, and avoid staggered arrangement of antennas or feeders with other lines, so as to reduce the impact of electromagnetic interference. influence of the signal.
- 1.Use the L-shaped adapter to make sure that the antenna is straight up, and if it is installed on a drone, make sure that the antenna is straight down.
- 2.When installing, please carefully check whether each interface is fastened to avoid loosening of equipment and accessories due to vibration.
- 3.The position of the antenna has a great influence on the image transmission distance. Avoid placing any part of the antenna close to the metal equipment, and at the same time keep the antenna open within a short range to ensure the effective transmission of the signal;