Comment on page
Disclaimer and safety warning
YANGDA YD6-1600M RTF hexacopter is a long-endurance, heavy-lift, and versatile flight platform for your mapping, surveying, and SAR applications. The camera drone is adopting the lightweight yet rugged carbon fiber material, high-quality and stable propulsion system, which makes it ready for any use in all environmental conditions, rain, and extreme temperatures even below zero will no longer be an operating limit.
- 1.Do the UAV training and obtain the corresponding license before using the UAV.
- 2.Do the calibration, installation, and flight according to the user manual strictly.
- 3.Don't do the flight at the no-fly zone.
- 4.Don't replace the component which is not approved by YANGDA
- 5.Don't approach or touch the rotating propeller to avoid injury.
- 6.Don't set up the mission out of the maximum range.
- 7.Don't mount the payload out of the maximum take-off weight(MTOW).
- 8.Don't fly in bad environments, such as bad weather, or strong signal interference.
- 9.Don't fly the drone in the residential area.
- 10.Before taking off and landing, please ensure that there are no people or obstacles around the area.
- 11.Make sure the lipo battery is fully charged and under a good condition（no damage or swell) for each flight.
- 12.Don't use the drone for illegal applications, such as drugs delivery, terrorist activities